Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
Salary: Subject to experience, plus pension contributions
- The successful candidate will have experience gained within the logistics sector.
- Customer relationship builder and a strong communicator.
- Ability to plan and prioritise, work to deadlines without supervision.
- Matching customer orders and requirements to available and suitable resources.
- Prepares schedules, order entry and regularly update in-house computer systems.
- Communicates and interacts on a regular basis with drivers, internal departments, and Sub Contractors.
- Manages vehicle maintenance/repairs.
- Transport planning in a busy transport office would be an advantage.
- A CPC qualification would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
- Excel competent an advantage
go back to vacancies