Clugston Group and it businesses in construction, logistics and property operate in industries which have a significant impact on the environment around us. Consequently we put the protection and welfare of people and resources at the top of our management agenda along side commitment to adopt sustainable practices in the delivery of our service.
We therefore place the following at the centre of our management agenda.
- Ensuring procedures and attitudes are in place to deliver an incident free working environment for our employees, subcontractors and those who come into contact with our operations
- Continually supporting improvements in the welfare and employment conditions of our employees, including the promotion of a healthy workplace
- Minimising the impact we have on the environment by use of sustainable material and processes
- Ensuring we participate in support for our wider communities by providing local initiatives for employment and training
- Corporate Partner of the University of Hull Business School
To see our policies for Health, Safety, Environment use the links on the left or for further details about individual operating companies of the Group visit their respective sections.